Features: * Blocks Ads * Blocks user tracking * Blocks a large number of adult sites Before you hand your iPhone and iPad to your child turn this App on. Peace of mind for parents...
Some of the other unique advantages are: * Reduce monthly phone costs by blocking incoming media * Don’t get distracted by irrelevant ads and banners while browsing * Increase the battery life of phone by getting rid of irrelevant ads * No need to change browsing preferences as it installs directly into safari * User tracking to increase browsing speed and efficiency
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fit your daily calorie intake goal... right from your Apple Watch. **
Lots of Apps can help you track your calorie intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily calorie goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
+++ Used across 120 countries. Own 10000+ in built foods database. Source: www.usda.gov ++
*** 148Apps.com- "Cravings does an impressive job of suggesting foods and cravings to users to help them stay within their budgets... the app generate insightful statistics such as the worst and best meals... It adapts itself based on food habits so users never have to sit and wonder what they can or cannot eat without breaking their budget."
Cravings - Win The Hunger Games, Be 50 Shades Healthier
Does your Water tracking App motivate you to get into a regular water drinking habit? Does it make the mundane task of tracking water intake fun and super easy?
1. Just swipe left or right to pick your water color and swipe up or down to change the shape of the container. Pick your favorite from 75 different combinations!
2. Set your daily goal and serving sizes and daily reminders.
3. Get reminders with buttons to just tap and record water - from your phone, tablet or Watch.
4. Stay motivated to get into a regular water drinking habit via unique games, challenges and reminders.
So, what are you waiting for... download now! Get into a regular water drinking habit, Nourish your body, stay healthy and positively impact lifestyle.
Apple Watch edition - Quickly glance current water intake and receive timely reminders with buttons to add water based on your preferred serving sizes. Take up the 100 day water challenge to stay motivated and get into a regular water drinking routine. These and other intuitive features make remembering and tracking water throughout the day a breeze.
List of cool features:
+ Track your water by choosing using one of 75 different combinations of shapes and colors
+ Shake your water - don't worry water won't fall if you turn it upside down!
+ Integrated with Game Center - Challenge yourself through 7 different levels - become a Grand Master by meeting your goals for 100 days
+ Challenge your friends, or be challenged, share achievements, put your name on the leader board
+ Set notifications with intuitive labels - alerts, badges, sounds et al
+ Set events on your Calendar
+ Choose your daily goals and serving sizes in any combination of Liters, Milliliters and ounces... Do you want to drink 2 liters of water and your serving size is 10 ounces? No worries. Set them as such and the App will you automatically calculate and tell you how many servings are required to meet your daily goals.
+ See the water rising on your container with each serving
+ Analyze progress with graphs and charts
+ Ability to update water intake for any prior days.
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right foods for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fits your daily Sodium intake goal. **
- A sleek glance interface indicates daily sodium intake status - Get reminders for pills, doctor's appointments and food tracking - An intuitive interface to select and record different meals of the day right from your iPhone or iPad or Apple Watch.
Lots of Apps can help you track your sodium intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily sodium intake goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst sodium cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
+++ Find Sodium Content in 10,000 foods in built database. Source: USDA +++
+++ Used across 110 countries +++
"Sodium Cravings" ensures that you meet your daily sodium intake goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily sodium intake goal.
Track Sodium Intake on Apple Watch
+++ Everything on Autism now at your fingertips... Download FREE and please spread the word! +++ 1. Learn about Autism - types, signs, treatment options. 2. Find your nearby treatment centers - Speech, ABA, Occupational and others. 3. Engage with nearby Autism support groups and with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest) 4. Find and read books, journals, publications and popular websites on Autism.
Autism Awareness Features in App:
* Helpful guide to everything related to Autism. Find out - What is Autism? How do you detect Autism? What are the types of Autism? What treatment options are available for Autism?
* Find nearby Autism treatment centers - speech, behavioral, occupational, ADHD and ABA therapy - and connect with local support groups wherever you are in the world.
* Autism news - Read local and global current news on Autism - any recent breakthroughs, latest research, etc.
***** LIVE SAVER AROUND THE HOLIDAYS... Figure out the total price of anything with tax sales in a matter of seconds! It's that easy and simple to use!
***** My wife is constantly bargain hunting ... she uses this app all the time!
1. Simplify your shopping experience by calculating discounts fast and easy with this simple intuitive deal calculator. 2. Shake to reset. 3. Share deals with friends and family by posting directly on to your Facebook timeline. 4. Tweet deals using Twitter. 5. Pin deals using Pinterest. 6. Share pictures of deals using Instagram.
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right foods for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fits your daily Carbohydrate (Carb) intake goal. **
- A sleek glance interface indicates daily carb intake status - Get reminders for pills, doctor's appointments and food tracking - An intuitive interface to select and record different meals of the day right from your iPhone or iPad or Apple Watch.
Lots of Apps can help you track your carb intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily carb intake goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst carb cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
Watching your carbohydrate (carb) intake is one of the key ways to manage diabetes.
There are lots of Apps that help you track your Carb intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily Carb intake goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst Carb cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
+++ Find Carbohydrate Content in 10,000 foods in built database. Source: USDA +++
Samaritan is a must have App that makes driving safer.
+ Integrated with Apple HealthKit to monitor user health in case of accidents + Automatically detects accidents + Automatically sends out distress alerts – based on user’s health condition + Prompts users to slow down if they exceed speed limits on a road + Stores user trip history to encourage safe driving + Map view with bread crumbs to capture user's route + Ability to share driving experience on Twitter and Facebook
Samaritan is a true friend in need for drivers.
Samaritan automatically detects accidents and sends out distress alerts – based on user’s health condition - from iPhone and Apple Watch that may make a difference in a life and death situation. This feature works best with companion Apple Watch that gives the ability to determine user's health in a timely manner.
Users can store their emergency contact email and phone number conveniently by accessing their address book from within the App. Once stored this information can be accessed easily from the Home screen. Once an accident is detected, users get a prompt on their iPhone and Apple Watch to either email or call their emergency contact. Emails to emergency contact automatically include users’ precise location and a message to the recipient that the user may be in trouble.
Samaritan also encourages safe driving practice by requesting drivers to slow down if they exceed speed limits on any roads. This feature comes with a subscription. The first 7 days are completely free. Users can choose monthly, yearly and annual subscription models. There are several ways Samaritan encourages drivers to respect speed limits.
On the Phone:
1. The App screen changes from Blue to Red if the users exceeds speed limit by a threshold of either 5 or 10 mph (or kph). This is an easy and intuitive visual indicator that clearly captures the speed limit of the road the user is on and the user's current speed and indicates whether user is exceeding speed limit.
2. If the phone is locked with the App running in the background, users will get a notification on both iPhone and Apple Watch requesting them to slow down and respect the speed limit if they are speeding.
3. On Apple Watch, the App shows the speed limit of the current road and the user's speed. The phrase "Slow Down" will appear if the user exceeds the speed limit of the road by a threshold.
This App provides the ability to track and record a trip. The recorded trip draws the users route on a map, provides relevant information on their driving patterns and encourages safe driving practices. Users can share their trip on Facebook and Twitter. They can also browse a history of saved trips. Users can leverage the App's backend services to store their trip and save space on their device. This feature comes with a user registration either directly or via Facebook login.
Users can also share their experience on Twitter and Facebook (Social Media) from within the App. They have the ability to specify their speed limit threshold in miles per hour or kilometer per hour and can select different Map views – Satellite, Hybrid etc.
Download Samaritan, tell a friend and contact us with any questions and suggestions that will help us serve you better.